Sunday, September 11, 2016

Photographers whose work I like - No32/ Linn Phyllis Seeger

  

I met Linn Seeger several years ago through my Cologne friends Tina Schelhorn and Wolfgang Zurborn. Linn came to one or other of my Cologne workshops and we often run into each other at Paris Photo or Photo London. What's more Linn has been a willing subject for images I've made and used in several of my bookworks.
I've been watching Linn's work over the last years and am impressed with the acuity of her vision, making simple but loaded pictures, proof of the world's strangeness.
Linn's tumblr site is short on words, but she does say this about herself: Based in Cologne, Germany. 2010 - 2011 studies of photography at Folkwang University of the Arts, Essen, Germany. 2012 - 2015 studies of media arts with emphasis on photography at Academy of Media Arts, Cologne, Germany.

You can go to Linn's tumblr HERE.







No comments: